Sunday, May 17, 2009

It has been Too Long!!!

I know it has now been almost 5 months since I last posted. We are trying desperately to finish our house, so I really don't have a lot of time to post right now. My next post(s) will have pictures of our finished house, pictures of my adorable little devils, oops I mean angels, and stories to go along with it. Easter pictures will also be included. Now that I have wet your taste buds for stuff on my family, I hope you will come back soon, because it won't be long before I add pictures.

1 comment:

Susana said...

WOW!! I have been checking so often and am sooooo glad to see you back in blogger world! I am totally addicted to blogging, by the way:-). Hope you are all doing well and get to move soon! Good luck and can't wait to see some pictures!