Tuesday, August 9, 2011

It's been awhile

Well, I am coming to the end of my 2 1/2 week break. I have really enjoyed some of the things I have been able to do with my kids the last little while. We have been to the beach, the pool, the lake, and slippin' sliding. We have been having fun. We spent the day at the lake. We still have more slippin' sliding and the zoo before we are done playing and ready to start school. The best part about all of the above is the only cost associated with all of these activities has been any gas we have had to use to get there. The kids have had every bit as much fun as if we had spent a fortune.

Emily also has surgery on Friday we are hoping and praying. She has a hernia, and the last 2 times we scheduled her surgery she got sick with a fever the night before. Courtney had the same surgery a couple of years ago, and so we fully expected this would follow. I will post some pictures soon from these adventures, and hope to continue to keep everyone up to date on our family.

No comments: