Sunday, January 9, 2011

Pictures of Ashley in Her Baptism Dress






I made Ashley get dressed in her white dress again this morning (which I have to say we were quite moody this morning, so I had to threaten to take something away if she didn't cooperate and smile. :) ) Anyway, picture #1 is her forced smile. I took like 20 pictures or something, and some were more forced than others, but finally the last two were just perfect. She really is something else, and her personality is a force to be reckoned with, but I will forever love these pictures, and will remember the battle it took to get there (including my forgetting to get the picture last week). She didn't want to wear her white dress, because she all of a sudden today says that the dress itches (no mention of that last week, she just didn't want to wear that dress today). Anyway, I hope you all enjoy my beautiful daughter (I think she is a lot like me, oh know!).

No comments: