Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Blogging again
I want you all to know that although I am a horrible blogger, I do follow each of our blogs regularly. I am so busy that I really don't have time to breath, let alone blog. The kids are in all in school, so we have all the business that goes along with that. I am also in Nursing school, which is SOOOO insanely busy. The question every day is will I make it through. I am on fall break this week, but it has been anything but a break. I am anxiously looking forward to my Christmas break, when teachers can't load us up with more homework than we have in a normal week when we are in school. Jason's parents are getting ready to leave on their 2nd mission to Mozambique Africa. They will once again be gone for 18 months. They leave November 1st, which is very soon. Jason is working hard with his Dad to try and get things done. I hope to add some pictures very soon. I also hope to keep blogging while they are gone, so that they have a place to go to find pictures and video. So, I guess you will all benefit from their being gone, because I will be a better blogger, and you might actually know what is going on in our lives. Oh, by the way I got released from being the Cub Scout leader (bittersweet). I still have my music callings in Church, and I am now the 1st Counselor in the Primary Presidency. Sunday's got busier, but my week got less busy. I love my calling. Got to go and study, or sleep, not sure which, but I'll be blogging more soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment