
Tomorrow is the day that Jeanne and Paul (my in-laws) leave for 18 months for their second misison in Mozambique Africa. One of the things they will get to do is to seal families together forever in the Johannesburg South Africa Temple. We are very excited for them and this wonderful experience they will have. If you are interested in reading about their experiences you can see the link to their blog under my Family Blogs: Paul and Jeanne Ross.
Here is a picture of our family a few weeks ago.
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing this info Rachel! I will be happy to follow their blog too. This is a great family picture of all of you!
Glad to see you blogging again. I honestly didn't know you read my blog, so I will make sure to send you an invite to my family one--sorry:-)!
I cannot find your email address, would you mind sending it to me, and Tabitha's too? I want to send both of you blog invites to our family blog.
ohsusanawontyoucry@hotmail.com
Thank you:-)!
Post a Comment