Tuesday, November 9, 2010
First Day of Clinical
Well my first day of clinical's in the hospital was Monday. Wow was it stressful. I wasn't too terribly stressed while I was there, but I have to admit I don't know if I was more stressed before I got there or after I left. It was definitely an eye opener. I have a major test tomorrow, that I am slightly stressed about. I am also very tired right now, and looking at a long night. Anyone who reads this please pray for me tomorrow. I can hardly wait for the LONG 3 weeks off that I will have at Christmas time. That will be wonderful, no teachers giving assignments or anything like that, just time off. I have 2 more clinical days, the next 2 Mondays. I am excited, but am in a very difficult area. It is the MSSU (Medical Surgical Stepdown Unit). My instructor told us the first day that this was really not a freshmen level area, and that we would just have to see how we all did that day, and she might have to move us somewhere else. However, at the end of the day she was very proud of us all, and very pleased with all we were able to accomplish. Anyway, only 2 more times this semester, so I hope to learn all I can, and especially improve my self-confidence. I know I have tons of pictures to post soon, maybe things will slow down soon. Ha! Ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment