Monday, December 29, 2008

Ashley's 6th Birthday!



Here are pictures of Ashley's Birthday! She got her ears pierced, so she got a lot of jewlery from everybody. That was a funny story, and I wish I had a video to show you, but with Mommy, Grandma Shurtleff, Aunt Tabby, Aunt Liz, and Aunt Sarah all there, not one of us thought to bring a camera and take a picture or video tape it. I am sorry for all of you who weren't there, because you really missed out. They tried to get both ears at the same time, but she moved, so only one got done. Well, by that time she knew that it hurt. She was also screaming and crying. She was yelling, "Don't Touch Me!" Over and over again. I told her she was NOT getting only 1 ear pierced. So, then as the girl went to do the other ear, she continued to yell don't do it, don't touch me, don't touch it. It was hilarious. Did I also mention that there was a line of other children waiting to get their ears pierced and having to watch this display! Their parents probably hated me!


2 comments:

Mike Shurtleff said...

Happy Birthday Ashley!

From, Michael, Beth, Rebecca, & Michael & ?????

The Biesinger Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I wish my ears were pierced! You look cute with yours ears pierced and even without.

From Hannah H. Biesinger