Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Best Friends



The girls tell me all of the time that they are each others best friends. They take up for each other all of the time. We were sitting at the table the other night and Emily had an accident in her pants on the way to the bathroom. I was getting upset with her, and I told her I should spank her for that, when Courtney piped and said, "No mommy, don't spank her, she is my best friend." I told Emily she should be happy that Courtney was her best friend.

Again, we were at the church the other night, and Courtney wasn't coming as we were trying to leave. As most mothers do I gave the idle threat that makes every 3 year old hurry up and come quickly, "Well, if you don't come then I am just going to have to leave you here." Emily got so upset, and screamed out, "NO!!!!" and stood in my way and started pushing me back towards Courtney. I whispered to Emily that I was just teasing Courtney, to try and get her to obey me and come.

I am so glad that they are best friends. They protect each other, and hate it when the other one cries or gets hurt, or is sad. I hope they will always be best friends.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These GIRLS are SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!

tonyarbravo said...

AGH!! I cant believe Ashley got her ears peirced!! lol!! Big girl now. Rachel, you have so much patience with your blog spot. I so should do the same. Look at my favorite twins!!!