Justin wants a brother so bad, but we just don't know about that. He keeps getting more and more boy cousins, and I keep telling him that see he has another boy cousin to play with, he doesn't need a brother. He assures me that that is just not the same. I have to say this though, there never could be a better brother of 3 sisters. He is the twinkle in all of their eyes. I often wish he had 3 sides, and all 3 girls fight every night over who is going to sit by Justin at dinner. I usually will finally convince one of them that sitting across from him is the same thing as sitting next to him. He loves his sisters too, even though sometimes they can be a little annoying.
One of my favorite of the newer Disney movies is Bambi 2. In Bambi 2 Thumper has 4 little sisters that chase him around through the whole movie looking for him, wanting to sit by him, etc. They are constantly yelling, "Big Brother? Big Brother? Where are you?" and Thumper is constantly trying to hide from them, but in the end ends up playing with them and loving them. This reminds me so much of Justin and his sisters. He can't ever get away. There are two other Disney shows that remind me of Justin. One of them was Justin's favorite when he was little and that was Rolie Polie Olie. Olie and his little sister are just like Justin and Ashley. The other show is Charlie and Lola. Lola is just like Ashley. She is creative, mischievious, and loves pink milk! Justin is like Charlie, he tries to be patient, and understanding, and teach her things she should know. I think the girls would all agree, he is the best.
No comments:
Post a Comment