These are our beautiful 3 princesses. They both are looking forward to the day that they will meet their princes and go to the temple to be married forever.
The twins ask me regularly if I married Daddy in the temple, and of course, I answer yes. Then they ask me if Daddy kissed me when we got married, and again I answer yes. Then they giggle and laugh. This conversation usually begins when they look at my wedding ring. They will look at it and ask me, "Mommy, who gave this for you?" When I answer, "Daddy." Then they ask me if he gave it to me at the temple, and I say yes. Then they want to know who gave Daddy his ring, and I tell them I did. Then they will inevitably ask, Why? So then I respond because I love him.
I have told them that someday they will go to the temple and marry their prince. I have told them that a prince is someone who is a righteous priesthood holder, who goes to church, served a mission, and loves Heavenly Father. We have had to discuss this because Emily liked one of Justin's friends Dalton. Dalton is not a member of the church, but Emily kept saying she was going to marry "Dolphin" (her interpretation of his name). So finally I came up with the description of a prince, and now she knows that someday she will marry her prince in the temple.
No comments:
Post a Comment